Let Professionals Assist You with Writing Assignments
Is academic writing not your forte? Can’t find inspiration to produce a unique piece of writing? Or maybe you just have no time to cope with tedious writing tasks? Feel free to ask for online assignment help at GradeMiners.com. A team of qualified writers, editors & proofreaders is ready to help you. We will provide you with tailor-made papers written from the ground up in accordance with your instructions.
The competition among students of all educational levels is intense. Statistic says that students have to spend at least ten hours per day researching, writing & editing to achieve the highest result in their academic careers. That’s why every learner needs qualified assistance from assignment helper. Do you feel that the time for seeking professional help has come? Delegate your project to our experts. You will get well-crafted papers that meet all your requirements and are grammatically perfect.
We know how to deal with all types of assignments!
GradeMiners.com is a reliable writing service with decades of experience in academic writing industry. We are focused on quality, well-researched, authentic content. We hire only native English writers with at least Master’s degrees, certified from the top universities. As one of leading writing companies, we aim at solving your writing problems and take your worries away. Whether you need an essay, term paper, coursework, case study, dissertation, or PowerPoint presentation, our experienced team of writers is ready to guide you.
Here is what we offer to make our cooperation as efficient as possible:
- Professional Writers
- Certified MA/ PhD Experts
- Original Content
- Plagiarism Checker
- 100% Confidentiality
- Data Protections
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Revisions
- 24/7 Customer Support
We strive for best results and never deliver average-quality services – our company cares about each customer. To exceed your expectations, we have introduced several advantages. We offer unique papers written from scratch following particular instructions of every client. On our team, we have experts in every scientific field. They can easily provide help with assignment, whether it is literature essays or complicated dissertations in philosophy. That’s why every project is customized and one-of-a-kind.
We know how important it is to meet stringent deadlines, that’s why we guarantee urgent assignment help online. Our team makes every effort to deliver papers as fast as possible.
Strong guarantees from our assignment service!
Are you ready to let professional writers craft papers for you? If yes, just click the order button, fill out our user-friendly application form and get the best specialists in your discipline assigned to work on your task. All our customers can easily control the writing process by staying in touch with writers via the live chat. Here you can also upload additional instructions. Discuss the paper-related issues with an expert who is preparing papers for you at any time.
Have we mentioned free revisions? Within 14 days after the paper completion, you can ask for free revisions as many times as you need. We are going to improve your paper until you are satisfied with the result. Now you know all the beneficial features of our writing service and can request assignments help without any doubt. Click on the order button to get started!
Easy steps to perfect assignment writing
Want to use our company as your helper in writing? Want to find out more concerning the writing process? Let’s see main steps your writer will take, and what you should do to request our help. Here is the description of the whole process of creating custom papers:
- Fill out the form
- Specify all paper details needed for us to start working on it
- Attach sources that are required to be used in your paper
- Proceed to payment
- After the payment is completed, our support representatives assign the best writer to work on your paper
- An expert writes a chosen type of task on your topic according to your instructions
- Control of the writing process via your personal account
- Quality assurance department edits the completed paper and checks it with the plagiarism detection software
- Receive a notification once your assignment is completed
- Download your paper. Don’t forget that you have an unlimited number of revisions within two weeks after delivery – we are ready to fix all mistakes.
If anything is unclear for you, or you need consultation, please feel free to call or email our support team. The support representatives are working for you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. You can also reach them in the live chat.
We write academic papers of the highest quality at affordable prices – apply and see it for yourself! Our experts are waiting for your request.
Not to be confused with home screen.
For other uses, see Home page (disambiguation).
"Start page" redirects here. For the search engine, see Ixquick.
For Wikipedia's home page see Wikipedia:Main Page and www.wikipedia.org
A home page or a start page is the initial or main web page of a website or a browser. The initial page of a website is sometimes called main page as well.
Website home page
A home page is generally the main page a visitor navigating to a website from a web search engine will see, and it may also serve as a landing page to attract visitors. The home page is used to facilitate navigation to other pages on the site by providing links to prioritized and recent articles and pages, and possibly a search box. For example, a news website may present headlines and first paragraphs of top stories, with links to full articles, in a dynamic web page that reflects the popularity and recentness of stories. Meanwhile, other websites use the homepage to attract users to create an account. Once they are logged in, the homepage may be redirected to their profile page. This may in turn be referred to as the "personal home page".
A website may have multiple home pages, although most have one.Wikipedia, for example, has a home page at wikipedia.org, as well as language-specific home pages, such as en.wikipedia.org and de.wikipedia.org.
The majority of websites have a home page with underlying content pages, although some websites contain only a single page.
The uniform resource locator (URL) of a home page is most often the base-level domain name, such as https://wikipedia.org. Historically it may also be found at http://domain.tld/index.html or http://domain.tld/default.html, where "tld" refers to the top-level domain used by the website.
If a home page has not been created for a web site, many web servers will default to display a list of files located in the site's directory, if the security settings of the directory permit. This list will include hyperlinks to the files, allowing for simple file sharing without maintaining a separate HTML file.
Browser home page
A home page also refers to the first page that appears upon opening a web browser, sometimes called the start page, although the home page of a website can be used as a start page. This start page can be a website, or it can be a page with various browser functions such as the display of thumbnails of frequently visited websites. Multiple websites can be set as a start page, to open in different tabs. Some websites are intended to be used as start pages, such as iGoogle (now defunct), My Yahoo!, and MSN.com, and provide links to commonly used services such as webmail and online weather forecasts.
History of home pages
In the early days of the World Wide Web in the first half of the 1990s, an important part of web pages belonged to students or teachers with a UNIX account in their university. System administrators of such systems installed an HTTP server pointing its root directory to the directory containing the users accounts. On UNIX, the base directory of an account is called "home", and the environment variable contains its path (for example ). The URL of the home page usually has the format . Thus the term home page appeared and then spread to its current usage.
A personal home page historically has served as a means of self-portrayal, job-related presentation, and pure enjoyment, giving way to professional advancement and social interaction. Owing to the rise of social media sites, personal home pages are no longer as common as during the mid-late 1990s and early-2000s.
A personal web page is also commonly called a home page, although such websites can contain many pages. In Germany the term "homepage" is often used as a synonym for the term "website".
A home page can also be used outside the context of web browsers, such as to refer to the principal screen of a user interface, frequently referred to as a home screen on mobile devices such as mobile phones.
- ^"Home Page as Landing Page examples - Smart Insights Digital Marketing Advice". 2014-05-23. Retrieved 2016-07-01.
- ^Campbell, Jennifer (2014). Web Design: Introductory. Cengage Learning. p. 76. ISBN 978-1-305-17627-0.
- ^Jakob Nielsen (12 May 2002). "Top 10 Guidelines for Homepage Usability". nngroup.com. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- ^Kalbach, James (2007). Designing Web Navigation. O'Reilly Media. p. 106. ISBN 978-0-596-55378-4.
- ^Bell, Gavin (2009-09-17). Building Social Web Applications. "O'Reilly Media, Inc.". ISBN 9781449379414.
- ^Schwerdtfeger, Patrick (2009). Webify Your Business, Internet Marketing Secrets for the Self-Employed. Lulu. p. 151. ISBN 978-0-557-04901-1.
- ^Campbell, Jennifer (2014). Web Design: Introductory. Cengage Learning. p. 94. ISBN 978-1-305-17627-0.
- ^Boyce, Jim (2011). Windows 7 Bible. John Wiley & Sons. p. 318. ISBN 978-1-118-08127-3.
- ^"How do I enable directory listings for a folder on my Web site?". tigertech.net. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- ^Jack Schofield (7 November 2013). "iGoogle: what are the best alternatives?". The Guardian. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- ^"Creating Your Home Page | Computer Science & Engineering Help Pages". help.cs.umn.edu. Retrieved 2016-07-01.
- ^Weibel, David; Groner, Rudolf; Wissmath, Bartholomaus (2010). "Motives for Creating a Private Website and Personality of Personal Homepage Owners in Terms of Extraversion and Heuristic Orientation". Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace. Retrieved July 1, 2016.
- ^Crowder, Phillip; Crowder, David A. (2008). Creating Web Sites Bible. John Wiley & Sons. p. 16. ISBN 978-0-470-37259-3.
- ^Staff, Verge (2013-09-16). "iOS: A visual history". The Verge. Retrieved 2016-07-01.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Home pages.|